Active Citizens Toolkit
- Project leads: Sharnjit Gill, Jeff Maynard, Lewis Westbury
- Placeholder site: activecitizens.uk
- Write for ACT: sign up as an author
- Contact: email@example.com
The Active Citizens Toolkit (ACT) is a resource for people who wish to take part in the safety story of their own communities.
We are collecting advice from public safety practitioners, and helping to develop it into short, accessible articles that members of the public can use as practical guidance.
We have a number of planned articles, as you can see from the promotional graphic. We're on the look-out for more, and we'd love to hear from you if you have ideas or can help contribute to the design and development of the site!
Join us to complete, publish and publicise the toolkit.
- If you'd like to write for us, reach out now!
- If you can help plan our publicity campaign, or you'd like to help as a designer or copywriter, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org