COVID-19 volunteer groups
An open data set of local mutual aid communities, supporting those in isolation.
Add your group to the map
The easiest way is to register your group with COVID Mutual Aid
We collate our data from several different data sources on a 48h cycle, and your group will appear on the map after this synchronisation.
You can update your group information by resubmitting to COVID Mutual Aid. The changes will be passed through to our sheet - where we'll deduplicate and update your previous entry with the new information.
Alternatively, if you'd like some help, email us directly and we'll find a way to add you: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our data is open - and you are welcome to access it or use it for your own tools.
Offer or find help
You can review or download our data below - it's all open.
We draw from the following sources:
- Mutual aid communities (crowdsourced by COVID-19 Mutual Aid UK)
- Halo coronavirus communities (kindly provided by Halo)
- Council community hubs (crowdsourced by @theyhelpyouuk)
Embedding this map on your site
If you would like to embed this interactive map on your own website, you can include the following code:
<iframe src="https://policerewired.github.io/cvth-groups-map/" width="100%" height="400px"></iframe>
- Feel free to adjust the iframe width and height parameters to fit your site.
- Let us know your domain name, we'll add it to the map's permitted referrers: email@example.com or @policerewired
- Feel free to visit the code repository and submit pull requests for improvements or changes.